Student Closet Request Form

Student Closet Request
All requests must be submitted by an advocate, not parents. Parents can contact school counselors, teachers, or other non-profit advocacy groups to ask that they submit a request on their behalf. The Children's Advocacy Center can also serve as an advocate; call them at 325-653-HOPE.

Child Information

Child One