Project Collaboration ApplicationSan Angelo Junior League
Project Collaboration Application
The Junior League of San Angelo is now taking community project proposals. Please read and consider the following guidelines before completing the proposal application.
Junior League of San Angelo (JLSA) has been the catalyst for starting some of San Angelo’s largest and most impactful non-profit initiatives including the West Texas Rehab Audiology Suite, Hospice of San Angelo, and the Well Baby Clinic of 1957. As an organization, JLSA strives to fill needs within the community and match those projects with existing organizations to sustain the programs long term. Over the past 58 years, JLSA has developed 27 legacy programs, many of which are still actively managed by other local entities today.
JLSA is seeking proposals from the community to determine what JLSA can do for San Angelo.
- Projects must not require volunteers to be involved in medical research, political, or religious matters.
- Projects must encompass one of the Junior League’s initiatives; Voluntarism, Children, Community, Quality of Life Enhancement, the Elderly, Education, Women and Environment.
- If the applicant is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, they must provide their Federal EIN number and board approval of the proposed project.
- Project must include an aspect of volunteer opportunities for JLSA membership.
- Project cannot be solely asking for financial assistance.
Project Applicants are due Friday, January 31, 2020
JLSA will partner other entities that have a strong interest in our mission. The collaboration could create a board or committee to direct the project. The project can have its own non-profit organization and board; or the JLSA can serve as the initial sponsoring non-profit organization.
Applications will be vetted by the Project Research and Development Committee then submitted to the JLSA Board of Directors and our full membership for approval.
Click Here to download the application.
You can print and submit your application by mail or email to [email protected].
Applications are also available at the JLSA Office in The Cactus Hotel, 36 E. Twohig Ave., Ste.100, San Angelo, TX 76903
For any further questions, please call 325-655-9866 or email [email protected].
Submit Application by mail to:
Junior League of San Angelo
Project Research and Development
36 E. Twohig Ave. Ste.100
San Angelo, TX 76904