We Support, Educate, Nurture and Inspire women, children and those in need in our community.
- Student Closet
- Done in a Day
- Children’s Literacy Project
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Well Baby Clinic, 1957
- Boys Ranch, 1965
- Fort Concho Officer’s Quarters #8 Restoration, 1965
- Fort Concho Commissary Building Restoration, 1981
- Volunteers in Public Schools, 1981
- West Texas Audiological Suite, 1983
- Hospice, 1984
- Sonrisas Therapeutic Riding, 1984
- River Amphitheater, 1987
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates), 1988
- Christmas in April, 1988
- Adult Literacy Council (P.S. Read), 1989
- Boys and Girls Club, 1991
- Adult Day Care, 1991
- PACE, 1993
- Business and Education Coalition (SABEC), 1993
- Hope House, 1994
- Voice for Victims, 1994
- Tilly Chandler (Sustainer Member) Recipient of AJLI Mary Harriman Award, 1995
- For Kids Sake, 1996
- Community Partners/Rainbow Room, 2000
- Kid’s Kingdom, 2003
- Festival on the Concho, 2006
- Kid’s in the Kitchen, 2005
- Food 2 Kids, 2007
How can you help us make a difference?
Become a Supporter, Educator, Nurturer, or Inspiration today!
You can submit your contribution online by submitting the form below; or you can submit by mail.
For questions, please contact us at [email protected].