Joining the Junior League of San Angelo puts you in good company!
New members are accepted from March - May of each year. If you are intrested in joining the Junior League of San Angelo, please submit your contact information so we can send you details on all new member events as they occur. The Junior League of San Angelo is open to women who possess an interest in voluntarism, a commitment to community service, and an interest in developing their potential for voluntary community participation.
Request Membership Information
This League uses only the following criteria for consideration of prospective members.
1. Proposed members shall have reached their 23rd birthday by March 1 of the League year in which they are proposed.
1. Proposed members must reside in Tom Green County or a surrounding county (i.e. Coke, Sterling, Runnels, Regan, Irion, Concho, Crockett, Schleicher, Sutton, Kimble, Mason, McCulloch, Menard) six months immediately preceding March 1 of their proposal.
2. Non-resident Proposed Members must reside in Tom Green County or a surrounding county (i.e. Coke, Sterling, Runnels, Regan, Irion, Concho, Crockett, Schleicher, Sutton, Kimble, Mason, McCulloch, Menard) six months at some previous time and must live within another Junior League's admission area at the time of her proposal.
3. Women who have an interest in voluntarism
4. Women who have a commitment to community service
5. Women who are interested in developing their potential for voluntary community participation.
Privileges of Membership:
A member in good standing is defined as one who satisfactorily completes the following:
1. Fundraising obligations
2. Placement requirements
3. Financial obligations
4. Meeting attendance requirements
5. Committee obligations
If you would like for information about becoming a member, please contact the Junior League of San Angelo at (325) 655-9866 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.