36 East Twohig, Suite 100
San Angelo, TX 76903
(325) 655-9866

History

The Junior League of San Angelo

The Mission

The JLSA is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.

The Vision
Together we will be catalysts for positive change in our community.

The History
Founded in 1946 by a group of 12 women, JLSA has grown today to over 400 dedicated and hardworking Actives, Provisionals and Sustainers. We volunteer more than 18,000 hours each year through various projects, in-house committees, and fundraisers.

The Legacy Projects
Food 2 Kids, 2007
Kids in the Kitchen, 2005
Festival on the Concho, 2006
Kids in Motion, 2005
VOYCE, 2004
Kids' Kingdom, 2003
Community Partners/Rainbow Room, 2000
For Kids Sake, 1996
Voice for Victims, 1994
Hope House, 1994
Business and Education Coalition (SABEC), 1993
PACE, 1993
Adult Day Care, 1991
Boys and Girls Club, 1991
Adult Literacy Council (P.S. Read), 1989
Christmas in April, 1988
CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates), 1988
River Amphitheatre, 1987
Sonrisas Therapeutic Riding, 1984
Hospice, 1984
West Texas Rehab Audiological Suite, 1983
Volunteers in Public Schools, 1981
Fort Concho Commissary Building Restoration, 1981
Fort Concho Officers' Quarters #8 Restoration, 1965
Boys Ranch, 1958
Well Baby Clinic, 1957